Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hair balls

One annoying thing about having a baby is the hair loss. It is amazing that I have any hair left on my head. I shed so much hair that David calls me the family pet. It doesn't help that I have super long dark hair that is clearly visible all over our floor. My hair appears everywhere even in strange places like Arden's diapers. Even with constant sweeping I have hair balls starting to congregate in the corners, like little creatures. I told Ava I was going bald and she said "Like a boy?" I think I have some hair growing back. I have some ugly short wispy strands on my forehead.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

oh my gosh, me too!!! hairs everywhere. so gross. it was never this bad with my other kids. i am very ready for this phase to be over with. how long is it supposed to last anyway?

Michelle said...

I guess I have a lot to look forward to in the coming months!

Natalie Layton said...

I know, right? It's awful!

Nate and Mags said...

Hah! I know, I totally know. I had short wispy strands that stood up forever. Caden said to me one day, "Mom, your hair looks like worms." I actually just got a haircut this last week partly because I needed it and because my bangs were all flying up all ugly. And she chopped my bangs to cover it and I hate it. I now regret it. I should have had her do a swoop bang cut.