Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tagged to answer blog questions

My friend Kate tagged me to reveal some deep, dark secrets. Well, not really.

Q: Five names you go by:

1. Lou (old middle school friends and Nana Smock called me this)
2. Lub (this is short for "lover". Somehow Lover became Lub. I don't know why David and I called each other "Lover" but I guess we thought it was funny. I know it's weird, don't judge us. Ava is "lil lub")
3. Babe (another name from David)
4. Xiao Lu (that's my Chinese name. It means "Little Dew". I'm not quite as dainty as my name)
5. Mama (Ava likes to point me out to people and tell everyone I'm her Mama).

Q. Three things you are wearing right now:

1. PJs (yeah, I know it's 2:30 in the afternoon. It's comfy!)
2. Not my wedding ring (I need to work on wearing my rings. Again, it's the comfort issue).
3. contact lenses...usually I'm too lazy and just wear glasses. But I had to make an appearance in the real world this morning.

Q. Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. Ava to start sleeping through the night. David and I can't take it any more!!!!!
2. Ava to outgrow her dairy allergy so we can both pig out on milkshakes.

Q. Two things you did last night:

1. Watched TV, of course. It's very difficult to manage two shows at once without DVR.
2. Cuddled with Ava when she woke up.

Q. Two things you ate today:

1. Half of tub of Ava's animal crackers.
2. Pasta with peas.

Q. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

1. Dad
2. David

Q. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

1. Take Ava to her music class.
2. Enjoy a nice evening of laughs with "The Office" and "30 Rock".

Q. Two longest car rides:

1. Utah to Tennessee-I pretty much slept the whole way.
2. Charlotte to Lexington, KY-that wasn't a bad drive to see my family. But now they are in Arizona!!!

Q. Two of your favorite beverages:

1. hot chocolate
2. virgin pina colada

Q. The people you’d like to respond:

1. Thayer
2. Alexis Lesa
3. Lindsay

5 comments:

Amy E said...

Too bad you couldn't add one more nickname...remember what your nickname was freshman year at BYU? "Give it to me baby!" :)

Thayer said...

OK, I feel guilted into responding, does that mean I'm tagged now? I think Weez is the best nickname for you and that's the only name my kids know you by :)

alexis said...

Milkshakes...yum

The Harts said...

Yes... Weez is a great nickname!!! I loved learning all those dark secrets... doesn't get any deeper than that :)

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

love lil lub...so cute! sorry for such a late response! i tryed not wearing my rings due to comfort too...jeff gets mad