Sunday, November 28, 2010

Growing up way too quickly

My friend Lesley was so nice to take a few pictures of the girls recently. Ava and Arden look so sweet and grown up. Time is passing by too quickly!



Arden at almost 8 months-she smiles constantly but you have to work to get the giggles


I'm holding onto her hand here. She is not even close to standing on her own. She's not crawling or even completely sitting on her own without supervision. And I'm fine with that!


We're growing out her bangs, so usually her hair is in her face a lot. I made a little effort for this photo.


It's not always easy to get a natural smile from Ava, but this is pretty close

4 comments:

a s t o n + s t e l l said...

beautiful shots! how priceless to have such a talented friend. love ava without bangs i think...arden is beautiful!

Unknown said...

What sweet little faces!!

Michelle said...

OMG, Arden is looking so pretty! Terry tells me she looks more and more like Ava. Ava is so grown up in those pictures! Love them.

Amy E said...

They are so cute!! I can't believe how quickly they are growing!!!

Miss you, woman...and happy belated birthday :)