Monday, March 30, 2009

Auntie Michelle's visit

So I disappeared from the blogosphere for a little while and need to do some catching up...

Over President's Day weekend in February, my sister Michelle came to visit. We had a great time just relaxing and hanging out together. Of course Michelle didn't come to see me, she came to see Ava! I have officially been demoted to "chopped liver" status. We love having family come visit!


Ava and Michelle share a cookie








As you can see, they had a great time together!


3 comments:

Thayer said...

the sharing of the cookie shot is a little creepy but the boys especially love seeing AVA!

Anonymous said...

cute as always! anne

Amy E said...

Very cute to see them bonding. :) And by the way...I understand that chopped liver status. Once you have a cute little one, faraway family is way more interested in seeing them than you. :) I still love you, Louise.