Monday, March 30, 2009

Trip to NYC

So David has been reminding me everyday that I need to blog. It's been added to one of my duties as a stay at home mom. So if the house is messy I'll just blame it on all the time I spend blogging.

Here are some random pics from NYC. I realize that we really don't take good pics. We had like a day or two of awesome weather up there. When we first got up there, I was like "Yeah, we could totally live up here!" By the end of the trip and during the "snow storm of the year", I changed my mind and decided NYC was the last place I would live. Such fickleness. Overall, it was a great trip. We stayed in the city for two nights and spent a lot of time with Julie and baby Grant. We got to tour the Natural Museum of History. Then we stayed with Rob and Desiree for two nights in Pound Ridge and enjoyed celebrating Papa's birthday.



Ava with her cousin Hannah. They are buddies.

Meet Kenny, from South Park

This was at Uncle Andrew's office after the beautiful baby blessing of baby Grant


We loved the Natural Museum of History


Shaking it up at The Shake Shack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! anne w

Lorina said...

I like what David said. Update your blog more often