Monday, May 25, 2009

Shu Shu says

Why can't I just buckle down and blog in a timely fashion? I have to catch the blogging bug to be motivated and catch up. David's brother, Daniel visited late April just to hang out for a week. David and Dan went golfing, watched "The State of Play" and had some good bro bonding time. Ava calls Dan "Shu Shu" which is Chinese for "Uncle". Ava loved her Shu Shu and would wake up from her naps looking for Shu Shu.





I realize that there are a ton of pics with Ava in her cow pjs. She really does have other clothes, but I really like dressing her in it at night. I thought I had found the secret formula to a good-night's sleep and hate to stray from it: cow pjs + stuffing a whole bowl of oatmeal into Ava's mouth right before bed + turning on her fan= good night's sleep for all. Works most of the time!





Dan got a taste of soul food at La'wan's. He also loved the North Carolina style bbq.


No comments: